Here are the top 10 benefits of going to get an adjustment by a chiropractor.
1. Blood Pressure – chiropractic adjustment could give people suffering from high blood pressure the same effect as taking certain high blood pressure medications.
3. Scoliosis – Chiropractic treatment combined with physical therapy could help treat and prevent the progression of scoliosis. The effectiveness of this treatment option varies from patient to patient, but it is a viable option.
4. Sciatica – Chiropractic treatment can help relieve pressure on the sciatic nerve that is causing your sciatica.
5. Reduce Inflammation – Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to reduce inflammation, which can lead to a number of positive benefits.
7. Improvement in Symptoms of Neurological Conditions – Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to help increase blood flow to the brain. They can help increase the flow of cerebral spinal fluid as well.
8. Children’s Health Benefits – he big three conditions that can be helped with an adjustment in children are colic, acid reflux, and ear infections.
9. Improved Athletic Performance – Adjustments can reduce pain and tension caused by sports and activity. Alignments can also reduce inflammation and boost the immune system to help boost an athletes performance.
If you would like to see a chiropractor to address any issues you might have then please contact us!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
With over 35 years of service, Dr. Robinson’s education continues in the areas of functional neurology and functional medicine/nutrition. In addition to certification in multiple techniques, his continuing education includes over 200 hours of Functional Neurology in addition to 100 hours of Applied Kinesiology.